Did you know the Legion pays back 75% of all monies collected to the players? Of the remaining 25%, 80% goes to organizations such as local non-profit organizations, support of community events and local veterans. Come down for your chance to win big and support great, local causes at the same time!
Weekly Wednesday Bingo
The Legion offers weekly bingo every Wednesday night at 6:00pm. Seventeen games are played with four games having the potential for large cash payouts up to $1,199!
Periodic Fun Friday Bingo
Several times a year the Legion offers Friday Fun Night Bingo. Our Friday offers players a chance to play different layouts and games. Maximum payout for all games is $99.00. Fun prizes are also awarded on select rounds!
New Year's Eve Bingo
The Ladies Auxiliary plans and runs New Year's Eve Bingo at the Legion. This bingo celebration of the new year includes themed games, prizes and even champagne!
* Minnesota Charitable Gambling License: B-00307
William R. Witty American Legion Post 37 229 W. Nassau St. PO Box 444 St. Peter, MMN 56082